Monday, August 30, 2010

We have a happy period
You know this is what kind of game? Actually this is called ''surrounding'' means you must surround your opponent's every move. Today I played this with one of my best friend-Ing Siew. This game is very difficult to play if you're not focusing on your move and your opponent will take a chance to revenge at YOU!! We should learn how to play this game because it will groom your IQ, EQ and so on. Normally if you play more it can trained your brain. You can learn this to increase your knowledge and acquaintance, it'll makes you more relax and comfortable. But, the disadvantage is if you keep defeat by your opponent you'll felt stressed and you'll gonna be crazy. It'll trained you how to defense if attacked by opponent. So, I wanna tell everybody if you never play ''surrounding'' before you must try it, I wouldn't cheat you...Except you're not my friend...Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment