Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Relax In Holiday 08/06/2010

In that day 08/06/2010
is the happiest in my holiday life, because I can share happy hour with my best friend. So, we decided go to a place is called "Templer Park".
We are so happy because we have a driver to drive us by transportation. When we arrived there, we saw a building design like palace, it was amazing, the stairs and passages so beautiful. First, we went to enjoy our tasty lunch, but the service was bad. After 5 minutes we done our order, we mad about the service because the waiter was keep talking and forgot about our order. Nevermind, we remind again. When we are eating, there was many fly infront of us. We felt very dirty. And it is cost RM 65 (include drinks and service charge RM 5.65) for 4 person. After have our lunch, we go to play bowling together. One of the worker said the bowling field is open on 1.00 o'clock, but 1.20 haven't open yet. We felt very disappointed to it. Finally, we go to swimming pool, my left leg was cramp when I kick the water too hard in 4-feet water level. So, I go to baby pool and practiced hard and this turn my right leg was cramp. I really appreciate that day because I felt friend is precious in our life and we can 'save' a sweet memory in our mind. Thank You to my best friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment