Friday, July 2, 2010

1st July~My Birthday

That day was my birthday, my friends organized a mini birthday party in 'Laman Intelek' to celebrate birthday with me. I'm so surprised because they bought a cake, some junk food and two bottle of 100 plus...so we gonna eat all the food and we kept some junk food to eat in class. Besides, they gave me some present such as soft toy, a money box, handicraft, note book, wallet and some daily supplies...
Haha^^but very funny is Ing Siew she sang 'Birthday song' to me like without oxygen cause she rush from the bottom floor to the top floor and felt very tired...but I felt that she's a strong determination person because no wonder she's without oxygen but she still sang a song to me and I felt that meaningful and she's sincere. In class, I really mad about something, a Indian student want me to give him a pack of junk food, no need to think I won't because that action like a person that's very thick skin and very greedy...I wanna to say that 'You very stingy!!' When I was back to home, my uncle and my brother gave me 20 ringgit and 10 ringgit as present to me, my money also consumed by me until bottomless...I want to thanks to my friends because you all make me so surprised and helped me to organize a perfect birthday party ! Thank you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment