Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I LOST My KH textbook

Because of greedy and lazy, I lost my KH textbook. I hoped I can found it immediately.
There was happening when I went to buy food outside the BILIK JAHITAN. When I bought the food, suddenly the bell was rang. So, I took my books and food and went back to 2A2 class, I find here and there, there was no KH textbook that remained my name. I was start disappointed and I was self-abuse cause I never take care of my book. Soon, I called my friend to find but also the same answer. I'm just in a numb manner and I gave up about it, the thing I can do is waiting for the miracle to come. If I couldn't found it I must pay RM 17.80 to class teacher and my wallet will become very fit...the things I can do is to engage in introspection...Hope I can found it tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment